How my sample ballot voting looks as of today
by Frankie S. Abbruzzino, The Uncensored Report
I was asked yesterday about certain candidates and so here is the direction I will be voting, as of today.
- City of Venice Mayor – Frankie S. Abbruzzino (non-partisan)
- President – Trump (R). With reservations. Definitely no to Hillary. Gary is not a libertarian; he is a rhino that stole the ticket. Jill – I like some of her stuff, but a vote for her is a vote for Hillary. Like I said, I have reservations with Trump and to be honest, I am amazed that a country with over 300 million people can only come up with these four.
- Senator – Rubio (R). With reservations. Rubio is horrible, but some of his opponents views are to progressive for me.
- Congress District 17 Tom Rooney (R)
- State Senate – Stuebe (R) we reservations. His opponent is way to progressive and I am not sold on Greg.
- State Rep – Julio Gonzalez (R) with reservations. Not a fan of privatizing SRQ Memorial
- Clerk of Circuit Court – Karen Rushing (R)
- Tax Collector – Jim Bender (R). Like that he is fighting for term limits. Barb has been there for over 30 years.
- County Commissioner- Fredd Atkins (D) I just enjoyed his presentation and he seemed to interested in showing some love to us S. County folks.
- 1 – No
- 2 – Yes
- 3 – Yes
- 5 – yes
- City of Venice referendums
- Public Safety – No. To many issues with how the council pushed this out, without enough information or all their ducks in a row
- Roads Bond – Yes. I am trying to go through the numbers, to see if the council messed up as much as they did on public safety, so this may change.